• Welcome to Brann Bataljonen Bergen. Please login or sign up.

brann v everton

Started by lovestospuge, February 12, 2008, 16:47:48 PM

Go Down

lovestospuge

helo can i just ask how much do you're official programmes cost from the ground?

and could anyone by me 5 or so and sell them to me over ebay?

Markmus

Let me try to understand this. You want to know what the tickets costs and if we can sell you five over eBay? Tickets costs about £35, but no, we can not sell any to you over eBay or anywhere else.
Ka du ve?

olebrann3

dette skal vell være i kamptråd vist det skal være i noen tråd

Brann_copper

He´s not asking about the ticket prices, but how much an official match day programme costs. And secondly he´s asking if some one could buy five programmes and sell them to him (or anyone else) at ebay. The cost of one measly programme is certainly NOT even close to 35 pounds. In my oppinion that´s a fair request and possibly a good idea if you´re interested in making a few pounds.
We will fight them on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets...  We will never surrender!  - Sir Winston Churchill -

KNUDSEN

i think the programs cost about 2£ pr program
jøss meg i ræven
Ja no e vi der
Eg skuer utover den store røde hær
Som marsjerer opp te Ullevaal
Vi ska opp å ta finalen

lovestospuge

Quote from: "Brann_copper"He´s not asking about the ticket prices, but how much an official match day programme costs. And secondly he´s asking if some one could buy five programmes and sell them to him (or anyone else) at ebay. The cost of one measly programme is certainly NOT even close to 35 pounds. In my oppinion that´s a fair request and possibly a good idea if you´re interested in making a few pounds.

yes thankyou just a programme.... can anyone do this for me?

im hoping for a good fair game and no trouble with fans

:)

Markmus

Quote from: "Brann_copper"He´s not asking about the ticket prices, but how much an official match day programme costs. And secondly he´s asking if some one could buy five programmes and sell them to him (or anyone else) at ebay. The cost of one measly programme is certainly NOT even close to 35 pounds. In my oppinion that´s a fair request and possibly a good idea if you´re interested in making a few pounds.

Ah. Never heard of 'match day programs', but I'm sure it's no problem selling them :p
Ka du ve?

BBB-Tony

Quote from: "Markmus"

Ah. Never heard of 'match day programs', but I'm sure it's no problem selling them :p

Match day programs been sold every matchday at Brann Stadion.
Mvh Tony Nordtveit

Bli med i Bataljonen Ung - Et organisert supportertilbud for deg under 16 år.

lovestospuge

would anyone get me a few of them then....?

Tifo

Bruk kamptråden

Mvh
Stian
.:Tifo-gruppen:.

Go Up