• Welcome to Brann Bataljonen Bergen. Please login or sign up.

Brann - Everton [The English thread]

Started by Shine, December 21, 2007, 15:34:00 PM

Go Down

Kjell249

Quote from: "Cahill"
Quote from: "Stoffi"And it should have been a freekick before the 0-1 goal...

50-50 challenge

and he got the ball not the player.

You must have smoked quite a bit yesterday :)B, because he took the man and the player, and it was a clear freekick.
Chuck Norris and Superman once fought each other on a bet. The loser had to start wearing his underwear on the outside of his pants.

Cahill

look what your idiot fans threw at one of our players

a snooker ball!! that could have killed him

peteE

Exim

Cant stand fools that ruins for the rest of us..

Cahill

Quote from: "peteE"One idiot fan, and we hate the fucker.
http://www.bataljonen.no/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8395&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Here are we discussing the subject..

oh ok..i just dont understand norwegian

peteE

Well, they're talking norse in that thread, so i don't understand either!

Exim

Quote from: "peteE"One idiot fan, and we hate the fucker.
http://www.bataljonen.no/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8395&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Here are we discussing the subject..

oh ok..i just dont understand norwegian

Say exactly what your saying, but we have limited it to FAN not fans.. This guy cant even be a fan.

krøvel vellevold

If the Everton supporters had a pitch invation in England, they would have been banned for years. I hope Everton will be fined for this. What's the point, anyway? You beat a team you hadn't even heard about 2 months ago, and that make you so happy that you have to invade the pitch? What an achivement to beat Brann!!!
Legg ned hele klubben!

BBB-Tony

Here is the situation befor 0-1 and 0-2.

The person so say that both or just one of the goals is leagel, have no cloue what football is! Or what says you CAHILL?
Just look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtAO7lJNlh0  0-1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgZDlEl5Dl4 0-2
Mvh Tony Nordtveit

Bli med i Bataljonen Ung - Et organisert supportertilbud for deg under 16 år.

Markmus

You mean the idiot FAN. It would be quite difficult for more than one person to throw a single object that far. I hope whoever did it will be found and not allowed to enter any field in Norway for the rest of his life.
Ka du ve?

SKBMiller

He did not threw it at your player. Just into the pitch.

The guilty man will be taken, and he will get his punishment.

Klaus_Brann

Quote from: "Stoffi"And it should have been a freekick before the 0-1 goal...

50-50 challenge

and he got the ball not the player.

You got to be joking?

Watch it again please:

www.brann.no

On the left side at the top, choose "velg innslag" and then "Sammendrag Brann-Everton"...

He ran straight into Vaagan Moen..
Det har gått i arv i fra far og til sønn, har du først falt i gryten, så er det ingen bønn!

Lurkin

Good game, Evertorians. Sadly for us, the last goal ruined it for us. With 0-1 we could've come to Goodison hoping to get underestimated, like Club Brugge did. But that's football. Too bad the snooker ball incident and the fact that some of your fans invaded the pitch ruined things for us. Our financial status is good, but the expected fines by UEFA are probably big. And I'm disappointed with your singing during the game, a small group of Hamburger fans made a lot more sound than you.

See you in Champions League in August.
Berømte Brann fra Bergen

Cahill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtAO7lJNlh0

you think that is a foul??!! are you pussy are you stupid!! he gets the ball first, the momentum of both players mean they collide, but neither player uses their foot to foul the opponent, its just bodies collide, then he gets up from the floor to play the pass.

Watch it again, his foot gets to the ball first, and the bodies collide.. no foul, if it was a foul id be furious because there is no foul.

Lurkin

Berømte Brann fra Bergen

HeiaBrann!

Quote from: "Cahill"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtAO7lJNlh0

you think that is a foul??!! are you pussy are you stupid!! he gets the ball first, the momentum of both players mean they collide, but neither player uses their foot to foul the opponent, its just bodies collide, then he gets up from the floor to play the pass.

Watch it again, his foot gets to the ball first, and the bodies collide.. no foul, if it was a foul id be furious because there is no foul.

Texas

I agree that it was not a foul, but there is no reason calling somebody a pussy on our forum.

Cahill

exim called me a retard first, last message on page 9

Texas

Quote from: "Cahill"exim called me a retard first, last message on page 9

anyways...Good game and good effort from both sides. I am not so sure how our midfield would have done without bakke. Helstad showed that he is not used to defenders marking him so tightly as the everton defenders did, so for the next game he should try to shoot more quickly.

Harry Klein

The free-kick was debatable, which is also why we should accept that the referee didn't give it, and certainly from the ref's position it did look innocuous. The offside though, was unbelievable. The linesman was on line with Anichebe yet he failed to raise his flag, which doesn't do much to eliminate my prejudices against match officials from Eastern Europe. Also I don't think we should drop to the level of the Everton forums, where some of us Brann lads were banned because our definition of "friendly banter" didn't suit the pompous moderators.

Christian

Yes, the two players collide, but the Everton player has a much higher speed than the Brann player and he runs into him and brings him to the ground. Nobody would have said much if the whistle had gone in that situation. But then again; we've all seen far more obvious situations that have passed as well.

If it only was that situation I wouldn't mind too much, but when there's an obvious offside at 0-2 you've got to understand our frustration. I can imagine the uproar from English fans and media if it was the other way around.

Xminator

No smoke without a fire...

JanBanan

I was surprised to see English supporters in the state you showed in the match on wedensday!

I heard you once or twice throughout the match, both just after your goals. What kind of supporters are you really?

Exim

Didnt say you were retarded, have a look again.. Its a questionmark, wich mean its a question, got no answer.

Klaus_Brann

You can take the ball, and knock down the guy in the same tackle, it's still a foul.
Det har gått i arv i fra far og til sønn, har du først falt i gryten, så er det ingen bønn!

Cahill

see you in liverpool next week, should be a better game our best midfielders should return from injury :)

reflektor

Good luck in England Brann!
I dont care about the result, but i hope you Brann fans will show the Evertonians that english fans is nothing to respect anymore when it comes to atmosphere! The atmosphere we norwegians use too think is a big part of english football, just isnt there anymore! (at least in 90% of the games). If you Brann fans could get at least 10 % of the fantastic comments in this link, it would be great for norwegian football!!

http://www.birkelunden.com/default.asp?article=259

If you could get the same respect I will be willing to have a serious discussion about who is the best supporters in Norway.......

Good luck in "jumping after wirkola" Bataljonen!! :)

Reflektor
Vålerenga

HansaInferno

We can't bother with what Klanen has achived abroad. We are only bringing about 1500 - 1600 over there, and my guess is that to many of them won't sing. We'll see, I just have a bad feeling, but I hope that we can just have some fun when we are there, because I don't believe that we can get a result on the field. Chanting and singing, but we are very scared of looking like Kanaris, so I guess we won't :)

I believe that Bataljonen would recommend people to be quiet and a little bit angry just because they are scared of sounding like Kanaris.
Breiflabben, baby!

Klaus_Brann

Quote from: "reflektor"Good luck in England Brann!
I dont care about the result, but i hope you Brann fans will show the Evertonians that english fans is nothing to respect anymore when it comes to atmosphere! The atmosphere we norwegians use too think is a big part of english football, just isnt there anymore! (at least in 90% of the games). If you Brann fans could get at least 10 % of the fantastic comments in this link, it would be great for norwegian football!!

http://www.birkelunden.com/default.asp?article=259

If you could get the same respect I will be willing to have a serious discussion about who is the best supporters in Norway.......

Good luck in "jumping after wirkola" Bataljonen!! :)

Reflektor
Vålerengen

Yes, you got it right..Everything we do over here, is because norwegian football to get a nice reputation..Vi ekkje fra Norge, vi e fra Bergen din løk!

krøvel vellevold

QuoteIf you could get the same respect I will be willing to have a serious discussion about who is the best supporters in Norway.......

So you think this was the first time norwegian supporters got respect in England?

When we played Liverpool at Anfield in 97, the Liverpool-supporters at Centenery Stand gave us standing ovations after the game, and many of them said that we were the best away supporters who had been there since the LFC- Genova game in 92. The only difference is that the Oslo-papers/VIF fanzines VG and Dagbladet didn't write about it. But Bergens Tidende wrote about it.

In 97 we were 2000 over there. Last week it was sold 1500 tickets to the Brann sector, and now I've heard it's sold 2000.
Legg ned hele klubben!

HansaInferno

2000? thats good. I think we can have some fun over there, I'm not gonna let the result in Bergen keep me from having fun, and for all we know Brann could to a superb match at Goodison. I'm looking forward to it!
Breiflabben, baby!

Klaus_Brann

And Guntveit was aiming for 2500 Brann supporters...That would have been amazing!

EFC1095

Hello again Bergeners, thanks for having us in your beautiful city I for one had a fantastic time, sorry about the idiots who ran onto the pitch and I hope you enjoy yourlves in Liverpool as much as we did in Norway.
By the way we went to the game to watch football not entertain people with our singing. Good luck in the Champions league and hopefully we might meet again next season.

Stoffi

Quote from: "EFC1095"Hello again Bergeners, thanks for having us in your beautiful city I for one had a fantastic time, sorry about the idiots who ran onto the pitch and I hope you enjoy yourlves in Liverpool as much as we did in Norway.
By the way we went to the game to watch football not entertain people with our singing. Good luck in the Champions league and hopefully we might meet again next season.

Obviously you are the better team with more routine and heaps of experience, but give us some time to adjust to playing in Europe, and maybe we'll win even more then, than we will on Goodison next week. (if that made any sense)

;)
Min bestemor er tilgjengelig som Branntrener, løp og kjøp!

Yngve

Quote from: "EFC1095"
By the way we went to the game to watch football not entertain people with our singing.

By saying that, you basically admit that you were out sung at the match wednesday.. Because, if you are english, you know your selfe what other suporters think of teams who do not sing at the matches. Just tourists. Like you lot like to blame L'pool suporters to be...

Northside

By the way we went to the game to watch football not entertain people with our singing.

If you didnt want to support your team, why didnt you just watch it on TV then?

Bergen Sin Gutt

Blah blah atmosphere and blah blah offside and whatever. Feckin get over it. Its gettin childish now.

We lost for a better team, and they had a good travelling support. END OF.

Lookin forward to go Liverpool and drink in your pubs (hope we are welcome), then go the game and win 3-1, and hope we are still welcome after that

Cahill

Quote from: "Bergen Sin Gutt"Blah blah atmosphere and blah blah offside and whatever. Feckin get over it. Its gettin childish now.

Lookin forward to go Liverpool and drink in your pubs (hope we are welcome), then go the game and win 3-1, and hope we are still welcome after that

well said Sin Gutt. You will be very welcome here in Liverpool, hopefully the game is good and entertaining and you have a nice safe trip :)

Stoffi

Quote from: "Bergen Sin Gutt"Blah blah atmosphere and blah blah offside and whatever. Feckin get over it. Its gettin childish now.

well said Sin Gutt. You will be very welcome here in Liverpool, hopefully the game is good and entertaining and you have a nice safe trip :)

Me and my mates are leaving tomorrow for Liverpool, we can't wait. :-) 3-1 Brann-Everton.
Hoping to find some good ale i Liverpool, I always loved Carlsberg, but maybe you got some other good brands aswell.
Min bestemor er tilgjengelig som Branntrener, løp og kjøp!

HansaInferno

Quote from: "Yngve"

By saying that, you basically admit that you were out sung at the match wednesday.. Because, if you are english, you know your selfe what other suporters think of teams who do not sing at the matches. Just tourists. Like you lot like to blame L'pool suporters to be...

Sure we did, but we palyed at home and should outsing any supporters that come here. But we don't do that in every match, so we look like fucking idiots when we play well supported clubs. Brann isn't well supported at all if you compare us with other clubs that are known for their supporters, we just like to believe so.
Breiflabben, baby!

Yngve

And that is exactelly why people are so dissapointed in the Everton crew. They are supposed to be one of the big clubs in England, if you look historicaly on it. Big stadium and a great following. And oh so quiet at our stadium on wednesday.

And yes, we do not have a big following in European terms. So what? If we are that quiet when we are at Woodison, i'll be dissapointed.

EFC1095

"Woodison" Hahahaha, A closet Kopite still sore at Barnsley I guess.

The atmosphere at the game was OK on all sides, we could see all the Brann scarves being held up but couldn`t hear any singing and there was a lot more of you.
I`m sure any Brann fans who sat near the Everton fans thought it was a good atmosphere.
By not singing and watching the game what I meant was it was a very tense first half and  I for one was concentrating on the game.
Woodison should be better :roll:  :roll:

dudo

EFC1095: You clearly weren't at the game. Or you're deaf, pick your choice.
And it's a moral to this story! Or at least it was supposed to be a moral, but since I'm dyslectic it is in fact - a marble!

BBB-Tony

Quote from: "EFC1095""Woodison" Hahahaha, A closet Kopite still sore at Barnsley I guess.

The atmosphere at the game was OK on all sides, we could see all the Brann scarves being held up but couldn`t hear any singing and there was a lot more of you.
I`m sure any Brann fans who sat near the Everton fans thought it was a good atmosphere.
By not singing and watching the game what I meant was it was a very tense first half and  I for one was concentrating on the game.
Woodison should be better :roll:  :roll:

I was standing there you could se all the scarves, so it will be naturly that I didn't hear the Evertoins so good, but one of mye mates was sitting near the Evertoins. He was really disapointed of their singing. He thougt that they would make more noise. They was about 1400 supporters!
Mvh Tony Nordtveit

Bli med i Bataljonen Ung - Et organisert supportertilbud for deg under 16 år.

Kjell249

Quote from: "Stoffi"
Hoping to find some good ale i Liverpool, I always loved Carlsberg, but maybe you got some other good brands aswell.

Let's hope you're not going to L'pool to drink mediocre danish lager :-)
Chuck Norris and Superman once fought each other on a bet. The loser had to start wearing his underwear on the outside of his pants.

peteE

HansaInferno

Breiflabben, baby!

Ewen

Quote from: "HansaInferno"Heineken is Dutch, isnt it?

Yes, Heiniken is dutch.

thesevs

Quote from: "peteE"heineken > danish beer!

think he means that heineken is better than danish beer...
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all"
Futurama

HansaInferno

Quote from: "thesevs"
Quote from: "peteE"heineken > danish beer!

think he means that heineken is better than danish beer...

Allright.

Hansa > Any beer  ;)
Breiflabben, baby!

Go Up