• Welcome to Brann Bataljonen Bergen. Please login or sign up.

Brann - Everton [The English thread]

Started by Shine, December 21, 2007, 15:34:00 PM

Go Down

md49vd

Quote from: "Stoffi"I'll say it again, both our central midfielders played CL semi finals.

Helstad would be good enough for any team below top 4. And for the record, top 4 is 50 miles ahead of the rest of the teams, though the point doesn't show it yet.

md49vd, you only proved my point. Everton is like a jojo. 6th one year, 13th the next year.

Absolutely a team Brann can beat.

interesting you say that, i been reading about Brann's Manager

'Mons Ivar Mjelde - In January 2003, after only one year's experience as a coach, Mons Ivar Mjelde was appointed head coach in SK Brann. The following season, Mjelde led Brann to a number 6 position in the premiership. The year after he led the club to a bronze medal in the premiership and cup victory, Brann's first trophy in 22 years. The 2005 season, however, was a big disappointment. The objective was premiership gold and a new cup final, but Brann only managed a number 6 position in the Tippeligaen and was eliminated in the cup quarter final. Even if the 2006 season looks to be a glory one, Mjelde is still much criticized in the press and among the fans for his lack of tactical skills. Spending a lot and never giving up his "happy-go-lucky" attitude surly makes him a controversial coach.

In 2007, his coaching career hit new heights when he took Brann to their first league title in 44 years.

surely this is like Everton then if everton go up and down, Brann are up and down in last couple of seasons too?

Ricky

Up and down the last 80 years, to be precise.

sydnes76

I use some of my spare time in here. Always interested in news about Brann and maybe some rumors. But you, md49vd, you spend pretty much the same amount of time in here as me and you are supposed to be an Everton supporter. Do you have a life outside football? You are really pathetic. I feel sorry for you. What about woman, friends, other interests? Nothing? Get a life. And to all you other Brann supporters, please stop this riddicoulus arguing with this clown. I think this is the last time I visit this thread. I admit I am a bit drunk after dinner with some friends, but I stand for every word: Dont make this your life :)

md49vd

Quote from: "sydnes76"I use some of my spare time in here. Always interested in news about Brann and maybe some rumors. But you, md49vd, you spend pretty much the same amount of time in here as me and you are supposed to be an Everton supporter. Do you have a life outside football? You are really pathetic. I feel sorry for you. What about woman, friends, other interests? Nothing? Get a life. And to all you other Brann supporters, please stop this riddicoulus arguing with this clown. I think this is the last time I visit this thread. I admit I am a bit drunk after dinner with some friends, but I stand for every word: Dont make this your life :)

lol i dunno how busy your forums are but in england the everton forum is very busy, practically our life. I spend alot of time there, i have 9000 posts in a just 1 year already. Anyways i do have life outside of football i go to University. I have friends but no woman unfortunately. I have a life :)

kabelmann

Quote from: "Nixon"
Quote from: "Gubrask"What's the point? We also have celebreties who supporting our team..

Who?

Doddo.
Spør ikke hva Brann kan gjøre for deg. Spør hva du kan gjøre for Brann.
- John F. Kennedy, 20. januar 1961

Klaus_Brann

Quote from: "md49vd"
I spend alot of time there, i have 9000 posts in a just 1 year already. I have a life :)

I really can`t see how these two go hand in hand??
Det har gått i arv i fra far og til sønn, har du først falt i gryten, så er det ingen bønn!

md49vd

krøvel vellevold

Quote from: "md49vd"[
lol i dunno how busy your forums are but in england the everton forum is very busy, practically our life. I spend alot of time there, i have 9000 posts in a just 1 year already. Anyways i do have life outside of football i go to University. I have friends but no woman unfortunately. I have a life :)

9000 posts in a year? That's like 25 posts a day! In addition to all the posts you have on other forums. I mean: You play several other teams before you play Brann, and despite of that you are really often here.
Legg ned hele klubben!

krøvel vellevold

Quote from: "md49vd"surely this is like Everton then if everton go up and down, Brann are up and down in last couple of seasons too?
Yes. Up from 2nd place to 1st place! Like a yoyo!
Legg ned hele klubben!

HansaInferno

Why not just quit this childish shit now? Brann got much of the same history as Everton, but now we've won the league and everybody is happy. This is just stupid from everybody involved.
Breiflabben, baby!

Hickok

Quote from: "Gubrask"What's the point? We also have celebreties who supporting our team..

Who?

Ove Thue.

md49vd

peteE

HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVELY EVERTONIANS!!

Dear people from the genious John Lennons birthplace!

Ole Brumm

a takk, begge deler...

md49vd

krøvel vellevold

Quote from: "md49vd"JAJAJAJAJAJAJA lets get drunk

"jajajajaja"??? I KNEW you were Norwegian!
Legg ned hele klubben!

md49vd

check my IP!

liverpool, England, UK :)

also Everton playing today against Middlesborough i hope we start of 2008 with a win (fingers crossed)

krøvel vellevold

Quote from: "md49vd"check my IP!

liverpool, England, UK :)

There are Norwegians in Liverpool.
Legg ned hele klubben!

BlueBoy

Hello Brann, Happy New Year!

Anybody here know when the game in Brann will be played 13th / 14th?

Or, does anybody know when the date will be confirmed.

Many thanks

krøvel vellevold

Quote from: "BlueBoy"Hello Brann, Happy New Year!

Anybody here know when the game in Brann will be played 13th / 14th?

Or, does anybody know when the date will be confirmed.

Many thanks

I've heard that the date will be announced on the 7th of January.
Legg ned hele klubben!

md49vd

yay evertones win 2-0 we are now 5th today :) 1 point behind liverpool :O

smaalanda

You dont need to update us after every match Everton play. Those who wanna know how its goes with Everton can watch that on their own.
KMO!!!

krøvel vellevold

Quote from: "smaalanda"You dont need to update us after every match Everton play. Those who wanna know how its goes with Everton can watch that on their own.

He might even tell us all Everton results even after we've beaten them, just to prove that Everton really are better than us!

Anyway, I guess he gives score service on the forums to all Premier League teams as well. So he has an awful lot to do.

Everton beat Boro? Must prove that Everton really are the best team in the world!
Legg ned hele klubben!

md49vd

never said that

please do not make assumptions

nr85

Who?

Erik Huseklepp
o har vi hvilt på gamle laurbær siden 1982,
det e på tide no

HansaInferno

Quote from: "nr85"

Who?

Erik Huseklepp

No, I think he is a Stabæk supporter
Breiflabben, baby!

peteE

Come on here, 5th place in PL is a very awesome performance!

Everton has done good season, and deserve the position. I think Liverpool will go on a fine win row now in the future if they get some reinforcements in defence. Arsenal will do the same.

But I hope as hell Chelsea and ManU loses all upcoming matches! And draw in the internal.

Happy New Year Liverpool City!

Fez

Who?

Dagfinn Lyngbø

Nightfox

Quote from: "Stoffi"I'll say it again, both our central midfielders played CL semi finals.

Helstad would be good enough for any team below top 4. And for the record, top 4 is 50 miles ahead of the rest of the teams, though the point doesn't show it yet.

md49vd, you only proved my point. Everton is like a jojo. 6th one year, 13th the next year.

Absolutely a team Brann can beat.

'Mons Ivar Mjelde - In January 2003, after only one year's experience as a coach, Mons Ivar Mjelde was appointed head coach in SK Brann. The following season, Mjelde led Brann to a number 6 position in the premiership. The year after he led the club to a bronze medal in the premiership and cup victory, Brann's first trophy in 22 years. The 2005 season, however, was a big disappointment. The objective was premiership gold and a new cup final, but Brann only managed a number 6 position in the Tippeligaen and was eliminated in the cup quarter final. Even if the 2006 season looks to be a glory one, Mjelde is still much criticized in the press and among the fans for his lack of tactical skills. Spending a lot and never giving up his "happy-go-lucky" attitude surly makes him a controversial coach.

In 2007, his coaching career hit new heights when he took Brann to their first league title in 44 years.

surely this is like Everton then if everton go up and down, Brann are up and down in last couple of seasons too?

Brann ended at 12th place in 2002 and had BIG economical problems and were very close to bankruptcy, and needed qualification matches to still play in tippeligaen, AFTER that, just the YEAR after, Brann placed 6th one point behind the fourth place.. Since that, Brann hasn't been below that. You cant say that WE'RE some kind of a "yoyo"-team when we actually manages to stay inside top 5, when your own team acts much worse from season to season.

md49vd

its easier to yoyo when you play 19 other teams and more games

than fucking 12 less games and fucking 13 other teams

jesus christ

krøvel vellevold

Quote from: "md49vd"its easier to yoyo when you play 19 other teams and more games

than fucking 12 less games and fucking 13 other teams

jesus christ

You have a lot of games before you meet Brann. Why not consentrate on those matches?

Jeeeezes!
Legg ned hele klubben!

Roffarne

Who?

Stig van Eijk

HansaInferno

Who?

Indigo (the one in the bosspann)
Breiflabben, baby!

KNUDSEN

Who?

Hermann "kaffe Kongen" Friele
jøss meg i ræven
Ja no e vi der
Eg skuer utover den store røde hær
Som marsjerer opp te Ullevaal
Vi ska opp å ta finalen

skb!

What is the point listing up celebrities when everyone now that "We are the famous Brann from Bergen" ?

Kjell249

I know that surely now everybody should know who knows best :)
Chuck Norris and Superman once fought each other on a bet. The loser had to start wearing his underwear on the outside of his pants.

HansaInferno

Quote from: "skb!"What is the point listing up celebrities when everyone now that "We are the famous Brann from Bergen" ?

They got Rambo, we got Helge Jordal ( tipper at han ikke bryr seg om Brann for å være ærlig, men hey.. vi har Helge Jordal).
Breiflabben, baby!

Markmus

That's silly. Brann was close to bankruptcy when Mjelde took over. After he took over we've been on one helluva ride upwards with a stronger and stronger team, and eventually topping it as premiership champions. Try comparing the Mjelde-period with the periods of our past coaches.

Mjelde received criticism because, for many supporters, only the gold was good enough. Mjelde conducted (and still does) an ideology of something known as "stein på stein" (step by step), meaning he would take things slowly and not swallowing too much at once.

Clear?
Ka du ve?

KEO

[

Indigo (the one in the bosspann)[/quote]

LOL best comment this year:-)
Nu kør vi!

smaalanda

Quote from: "KEO"[

Indigo (the one in the bosspann)

LOL best comment this year:-)[/quote]

The year have just started thou.
KMO!!!

md49vd

sorry i dont know your norwegian celebrities..

Hickok

These are not Norwegian celebs, they are local curiosities! :)

Nightfox

Who?

Klagogsyt-Gerre.

TerjeÃ?rn

Quote from: "md49vd"i think its because their manager won the uefa cup in the last two seasons (Juan Ramos), they have got very good players like Berbatov and in England they are based in London so are a big team with very rich chairman. They are considered 5th best team in England after Liverpool, Arsenal, Man Utd and Chelsea by all the newspapers but in reality not many people do, especially evertonians. This season they have a poor season!! but are you telling me Brann has never had a poor season in their history!

We still have more than 20 games left in the season.

As a Brann supporter, I have great respect for Everton, and I don't think that we will advance to the next round, but as a Tottenham fan, i don't have so much respect for Everton. You say you beat Tottenham 3-1 away this season, yeah you did, but SPurs were in terrible shape then, and we still had Martin Jol as our manager, terrible manager. Juande Ramos is one of the best managers in the buisniss and I think that Tottenham is a better team then Everton.

Of Course Everton are huge favorittes in the two matches against Brann, cause we are in pre-season and aren't fit for a match against a big-team like Everton. I hope you enjoy your trip to Bergen, and please stop the arguing here, let's just have a good time. But dont you find it kinda weird that Brann could be in the Champions League next season while Everton don't participate in any European Competition next season(Might happen you know)? And this is not an attempt to start yet another fight!

md49vd

i see i hit a spot for the die hard 'liverpool-brann' fans lol

Sir Titus Bramble pmsl

HansaInferno

Quote from: "md49vd"i see i hit a spot for the die hard 'liverpool-brann' fans lol

Sir Titus Bramble pmsl

Only a few hardcore Brann fans have other clubs that they support as well.
Breiflabben, baby!

kabelmann

That some people, calling themselves Brann supporters, also can use the term "we" about an English team, makes me sick.

NRK has made a mess of football-Norway with tippekampen.
Spør ikke hva Brann kan gjøre for deg. Spør hva du kan gjøre for Brann.
- John F. Kennedy, 20. januar 1961

md49vd

i forgot to mention an English newspaper yesterday wrote this

'Everton are watching 30-year-old striker Thorstein Helstad, who plays for Norwegian side Brann. (Telegraph)'

however i do not believe we want him now as he is too old for us as a striker.

krøvel vellevold

Quote from: "md49vd"i forgot to mention an English newspaper yesterday wrote this

'Everton are watching 30-year-old striker Thorstein Helstad, who plays for Norwegian side Brann. (Telegraph)'

Yes. You better wait!
Legg ned hele klubben!

nummer9

Quote from: "md49vd"i forgot to mention an English newspaper yesterday wrote this

You do not believe you want him now cause he is too old? Has he suddenly aged more than normal since yesterday, or would age be the last thing on Everton´s checklist when scoping for new players?

Go Up