• Welcome to Brann Bataljonen Bergen. Please login or sign up.

Brann - Everton [The English thread]

Started by Shine, December 21, 2007, 15:34:00 PM

Go Down

Shine

In this thread we speak the language of the brits!

Seems a few of em are eager to talk to us, and this might be better then a mixed language thread :)

So, what will you evertonians say when Brann beats you 5-0?
Her i Brann har vi det veldig kjekt, og det må han forholde seg til.

vebo

Kom igjen! De kan da fint snakke i den eksisterende tråden, så får de som ønsker å svare dem der gjøre det.

Skal vi begynne å legge til rette for andre lags supportere?
Tiocfaidh ár lá

GrandOldTeam.com

Quote from: "Shine"In this thread we speak the language of the brits!

Seems a few of em are eager to talk to us, and this might be better then a mixed language thread :)

So, what will you evertonians say when Brann beats you 5-0?

:lol:

I'll say "I look forward to beating Brann 6-0 at Goodison"  :wink:

peteE

Hehe, Everton is of course favorites! But we don't care too much if we gets beaten out! But don't expect a walk-over! Brann won't give up without a haard fight!

If the match was played in the middle of our season in july or something, I would maybe believe Brann had a decent chance, but in February it's our off season, and we'll probably suck :P

Btw lol: My teacher is a die hard Everton fan and a die hard Brann fan :P I think he'll just lock himself up the basement or something and ignore the match and the outcome :P (he's not even from Bergen, he's from Valdres! )

EvertonChris

The Yak is gonna get you  :wink:

Should be two good games.

esp123

Quote from: "peteE"Btw lol: My teacher is a die hard Everton fan and a die hard Brann fan :P I think he'll just lock himself up the basement or something and ignore the match and the outcome :P (he's not even from Bergen, he's from Valdres! )

Hehe. Rothaugen?

peteE

haha yes! :D Bjørn!

He's my ex-teacher now tho :P But teacher sounded easier to say!

Is he your teacher now?

Shine

Quote from: "EvertonChris"The Yak is gonna get you  :wink:

Should be two good games.

Haha, nice nickname :D

md49vd

Hi my name is Ryan and i support Everton

nice to talk to the brann fans, you seem like a friendly bunch who are quitely confident.

I would like to know more about brann, have you always been title contenders or was it a shock to win the league? how is your squad are there many international players?

at everton we have a few international players and some really skillfull players. We also have a 40,000 stadium and will be sold out for the return leg, i dunno how we will do in Brann but if we play a strong side i think we can win both legs, its quite possible. We are currently on a 13 game unbeaten run, we won 11 and drew 2, we drew with chelsea and portsmourth away. We play Manchester United on Sunday at Old Trafford.

md49vd

Brann has lost their best player, central midfielder Martin Andresen since they won the league. That will weaken them very much.

SKBMiller

Martin Andresen was our captain and a very strong leader for the team. He is a man who is hard to replace but we have played many good games without him. But fakiri and Bakke is almost as good as Andresen

krøvel vellevold

Quote from: "md49vd"Hi my name is Ryan and i support Everton

nice to talk to the brann fans, you seem like a friendly bunch who are quitely confident.

I would like to know more about brann, have you always been title contenders or was it a shock to win the league? how is your squad are there many international players?

at everton we have a few international players and some really skillfull players. We also have a 40,000 stadium and will be sold out for the return leg, i dunno how we will do in Brann but if we play a strong side i think we can win both legs, its quite possible. We are currently on a 13 game unbeaten run, we won 11 and drew 2, we drew with chelsea and portsmourth away. We play Manchester United on Sunday at Old Trafford.

Brann was founded in 1908.
Despite being one of the two biggest football clubs in Norway by attendance, economy, general interest, etc., we have only won the norwegian league 3 times: 1962, 1963 and 2007. Brann won the domestic cup in 1923, 1925, 1972, 1976, 1982 and 2004. The club's revenue is about 10 mill pounds a year, and the average attendance on league games was 17,225 last season. The sale of season tickets is limited to 12,000. Brann is known to have the best atmosphere on football in Norway, and we are the one club with the most "british" kind of atmosphere. Which means no "ultras" with drums, instruments, capos, megaphones and stupid things like that. (The rest of the clubs in Scandinavia have those kind of things). Brann play on Brann Stadion which is 4 kilometres south of the city center of Bergen. The stadium is under reconstruction now, so the capacity is only 17,800. On uefa games only 16,800.  Which means you will get about 840 tickets to the away sector. After the rebuilding the capacity will be appr. 21,500. The attendance record is 32,000 on a cup semi final in 1961. Bergen itself has 250,000 inhabitans and is known to be the most beautiful city in Norway. The slogan is "The fjord capital" or "The gateway to the fjords".

Brann: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SK_Brann
Bergen: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bergen%2C_Norway
Legg ned hele klubben!

peteE

Hey Ryan! :)

Well, Brann is a traditional club in the Norwegian League(Tippeligaen). We've always been there, even tho we've been relegated a couple of times through the years. But we don't have a big tradition of winning, and before this championship we haven't won since 1963!

But the last of years we've always been contenders, except of 2005 (6. place, cause of a crappy fall season). In 2006 we had a 10 point lead after half of the season was played, but we played a decent fall season, and our arch rivals Rosenborg BK managed to catch us after an 8 straight win run, and we lost the "final" vs Rosenborg in one of the last rounds. We only got the silver.

In the 2007 season we just rocked socks and won the league like 3-4 rounds before the end :D

Yeah we have a bunch of Norwegian internationals And our GK is first GK on the Norway team. 3 Icelandic, 1 gambian. And 1 swede, 1 scottish, and 1 yankee!

But our first eleven mostly consists Norwegian players, in contrast to a lot of other norwegian teams, like Rosenborg! But Rosenborg have gotten rid of few swedes and such now tho..

Erlend

Quote from: "md49vd"Hi my name is Ryan and i support Everton

Yeah, confidence is one of the most famous things we have here in Bergen :)

md49vd

Well heres a little bit of information about Everton FC

As you know we are in Liverpool, North-West England, We are the only team in England to be in the top flight of football the longest since 1878. We are in the top 5 all time English clubs in terms of honours, we won the League 9 times in 1890-1, 1914-15, 1927-28, 1931-32, 1938-39, 1962-63, 1969-70, 1984-85, and 1986-87

We have won the FA Cup 5 times: 1906, 1933, 1966, 1984, 1995

Our Stadium is Goodison Park, it hold 40,500 people but our average attendance in the season is about 37,000 fans.

This season we broke our transfer record, we signed Yakubu for 11.25 million pounds, his record in the Premiership is second only to Thierry Henry.

Other Key Players:

Joesph Yobo - Nigeria Captain and Everton Defender
Lescott - England International and very good defender
Mikel Arteta - Everton's player of the year 2 years running
Andrew Johnson - Very fast striker and England International, very small
Tim Cahill - like Steven Gerrard, scoring midfielder, Australian International, you may remember from World Cup
Tim Howard - Our USA goalkeeper, ex-man utd goalkeeper
and of course Yakubu
Phil Neville - Everton Captain and ex-man utd player

Ones to Watch:
Anichebe - very big striker, holds the ball and has scored 3 times in Uefa Cup, only 19
James Vaughan - 19 years old, very fast, very dangerous striker
Pienaar - Only at loan but he is extremely skillful

We are currently 6th in the Premiership nearly half way through and are on same points as Liverpool. We are also in Semi Finals of the Carling Cup a competition we have never won. We face Chelsea in the Semi-Finals over two-legs, by the time we play you in February we shall know the outcome. Our Manager is David Moyes, he has been with us for 5 years (very long time in Prem, usually managers last 1 or 2 years). He is Scottish so is very similar style to Sir Alex Ferguson.

And just a little bit more history, Everton currently hold the record for a single player to score the most goals in 1 season. Dixie Dean scored 60 goals in one season which has never ever been beaten.

I cannot wait for the match and i wish you good luck, but obviously as Evertonian i hope we progress.. well done on winning the Norwegian League and good luck in the Champions League.. i will make sure to look out for your results.

Super Hasund

Quote from: "md49vd"Well heres a little bit of information about Everton FC

As you know we are in Liverpool, North-West England, We are the only team in England to be in the top flight of football the longest since 1878. We are in the top 5 all time English clubs in terms of honours, we won the League 9 times in 1890-1, 1914-15, 1927-28, 1931-32, 1938-39, 1962-63, 1969-70, 1984-85, and 1986-87

We have won the FA Cup 5 times: 1906, 1933, 1966, 1984, 1995

Our Stadium is Goodison Park, it hold 40,500 people but our average attendance in the season is about 37,000 fans.

This season we broke our transfer record, we signed Yakubu for 11.25 million pounds, his record in the Premiership is second only to Thierry Henry.

Other Key Players:

Joesph Yobo - Nigeria Captain and Everton Defender
Lescott - England International and very good defender
Mikel Arteta - Everton's player of the year 2 years running
Andrew Johnson - Very fast striker and England International, very small
Tim Cahill - like Steven Gerrard, scoring midfielder, Australian International, you may remember from World Cup
Tim Howard - Our USA goalkeeper, ex-man utd goalkeeper
and of course Yakubu
Phil Neville - Everton Captain and ex-man utd player

Ones to Watch:
Anichebe - very big striker, holds the ball and has scored 3 times in Uefa Cup, only 19
James Vaughan - 19 years old, very fast, very dangerous striker
Pienaar - Only at loan but he is extremely skillful

We are currently 6th in the Premiership nearly half way through and are on same points as Liverpool. We are also in Semi Finals of the Carling Cup a competition we have never won. We face Chelsea in the Semi-Finals over two-legs, by the time we play you in February we shall know the outcome. Our Manager is David Moyes, he has been with us for 5 years (very long time in Prem, usually managers last 1 or 2 years). He is Scottish so is very similar style to Sir Alex Ferguson.

And just a little bit more history, Everton currently hold the record for a single player to score the most goals in 1 season. Dixie Dean scored 60 goals in one season which has never ever been beaten.

I cannot wait for the match and i wish you good luck, but obviously as Evertonian i hope we progress.. well done on winning the Norwegian League and good luck in the Champions League.. i will make sure to look out for your results.

I have very much respect for som of your players.
Mikel Arteta. Very very good
Yakubu. A dangerous striker
Andy Johnson. Need I say more?

Have followed this young lad James Vaughan  for awhile. A very big talent. Take care of him. A new star in the making
La Folket Synge

*Feltz*

KNUDSEN

how many tickets do brann get to the game on goodison
jøss meg i ræven
Ja no e vi der
Eg skuer utover den store røde hær
Som marsjerer opp te Ullevaal
Vi ska opp å ta finalen

thesevs

Pubs recommended:

'Pubs on Walton Lane or The Spellow and Wilnslow Hotel outside Goodison are recommended. The only pub that away fans should avoid is The Royal Oak.' Alcohol is served in the away section of the ground, including beer from the Club's sponsors Chang.

http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/town/park/yfh45/everton.htm#Where%20To%20Drink?
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all"
Futurama

md49vd

you should get 3,000 seat allocated for brann supporters

Shine

Quote from: "md49vd"you should get 3,000 seat allocated for brann supporters

I wouldnt be surprisd if we filled em! =D

EvertonChris

Quote from: "Shine"

Impressive, neither Metalist, Larissa or Zenit filled them. Bet you wont make as much noise as the Zenit fans though  :wink:

Snublefot

Quote from: "EvertonChris"

Impressive, neither Metalist, Larissa or Zenit filled them. Bet you wont make as much noise as the Zenit fans though  :wink:

dont underestimate the noice we can make=)

As long as we dont drink as much vodka as the russians, we will do good aswell=)

vebo

Quote from: "EvertonChris"

You shouldn't compare Norwegians to average Russians or Ukrainians.
Tiocfaidh ár lá

Ricky

And you shouldn't compare Bergeners to average Norwegians!  :evil:

Gepard

Really looking forward to these two mathces, playing a very good premiership team is really great stuff for our club. We`ll be playing cl-qualification next fall and it`s great getting some experience at this level.

The draw is excellent for many reasons, we`ll probably fill the stadium since it`s an english team (english mathes since the seventies on the telly) is "popular", we will be underestimated by your team, we`l get a good night out in liverpool, and we willl hopefully get a more decent vistors than the scum from zagreb ( they made a fool of them selves)

Myself i`ve "followed" everton for a while in the premiership, i think your team is very honest in your playingstyle, especially your games against liverpool, i like the passion of your crowd and players. And i would really like going to Goodinsion Park, where we Brannsupportes will probably be drunk as hell ;) but supporting our team as hell as well:)

Woulld "like" to se Arteta and Johnson out of the game, quality players

erikdale

f you're in the penalty area and don't know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we'll discuss the options later

krøvel vellevold

But how many Everton-supporters do you expect for the Bergen game? You'll probably only get your 850 tickets (the "5% to the away team"-rule), but will you need much moe than that? I mean, SK Brann Bergen isn't the most attractive team for you...
Legg ned hele klubben!

anders_flanderz

Quote from: "Ricky"And you shouldn't compare Bergeners to average Norwegians!  :evil:

haha!!
rite Drite Drite Drite på Oslo By

md49vd

i think 3000-5000 fans will flyover, most of them without tickets.. we tend to do that bring fans over even without tickets... i reckon the FUll allocation will be taken up by everton fans 850 tickets easily, within seconds

then i think some of the other evertonians will try to get in the home end and buy tickets off your supporters or from your ticket office pretending to be norwegian somehow lol

if not they will just hang around pubs near the stadium and watch the game on tv in norway :)

'8 Martin Andresen 28 6 4 0 - Traitor. If you see him, take a piss on him.l '

ill make sure to do that next time i see him  :lol:

erikdale

Pubs near the stadium? I've lived here most of my life, but I never saw a pub near our stadium :P Let me know if you find one..

Bergen is like this

Bergen centre-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------Danmarksplass---------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------Brann Stadium....

Pubs are all in the centre, the stadium isnt..

Btw' I live in Wales (sheepshagger all the way baby), so I'll see you in the 'Pool
f you're in the penalty area and don't know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we'll discuss the options later

Speedy

Quote from: "erikdale"Pubs near the stadium? I've lived here most of my life, but I never saw a pub near our stadium :P Let me know if you find one..

Bergen is like this

Bergen centre-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------Danmarksplass---------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------Brann Stadium....

Pubs are all in the centre, the stadium isnt..

Btw' I live in Wales (sheepshagger all the way baby), so I'll see you in the 'Pool

Danmarkskroen for de som liker en alternativ oppladning
Styret er defekt, kan jeg få et nytt ett?

Nei til jenter på Hansa!

Landås til eg dør!

md49vd

yeah if they cannot go to stadium they will stay in city centre and sing songs all nite long :)

krøvel vellevold

Quote from: "md49vd"then i think some of the other evertonians will try to get in the home end and buy tickets off your supporters
vs Carmarthen, Wales: won 8-0 in Wales - won 6-3 in Bergen. Aggr.: 14-3. (The 8-0 win in Wales was actually the biggest home defeat in history for a welsh club in Europe. Liverpool only won 3-0 away vs a welsh team in european cup only months after their (terrible) Champions League title).

vs Suduva, Lithuania: won 2-1 in Bergen - won 4-3 in Lithuania. Aggr.: 6-4.

vs Club Brugge (Bruges), Belgium: lost 0-1 in Bergen - won 2-1 in Belgium. Aggr.: 2-2.

vs Hamburg, Germany: lost 0-1 in Bergen.

vs Rennes, France: drew 1-1 in France. (Rennes was number 3 in France at that moment, far ahead of big clubs like Paris SG and Marseille. We had the lead until a penalty minutes from full time).

vs Dinamo Zagreb, Croatia: won 2-1 in Bergen.

vs Basel (Basle), Switzerland: lost 0-1 in Switzerland.

The last two games were about one month after our league season, and w had lots of injuries and suspensions.
Legg ned hele klubben!

Stoffi

There we go! Just booked tickets to London, and will stay there for a few days before going to Liverpool.

Everton is absolutely a team Brann can beat, we're just glad we didn't get Bayern Munchen. In addition, English teams are much more interesting for us, since most of us have a favourite team in England. For my part, it's Liverpool. ;)  Hoping to catch a premier league game aswell while we're over there.

Btw, Brann isn't a city.... Bergen is.

Good luck getting tickets to the game in Bergen, if ppl find you attractive enough, tickets are usually sold out in a few hours.
Min bestemor er tilgjengelig som Branntrener, løp og kjøp!

md49vd

need i remind you Sk Brann finished 3rd on 4 points
Everton finished 1st with 12 points

only 1 other team achieved same feat even Bayern Munich didnt, it was Bordeaux in France

The team we beat AZ with was 18,19 year old mostly and even 1 16 year old we won 3-2 at AZ Alkmaar who made semi finals or quarter finals last year and hold the longest unbeaten home record in Europe, no other European team has a better record. Inter Milan, Barcelona, Liverpool all couldnt beat AZ Alkmaar but Everton could.

its our 5th straight win in Europe, the reason our co-efficient is so low is because we have not been Europe before except in champs league and uefa cup qualifiers which we lost a few years ago and also because Liverpool fans got us banned from Europe for 10 years when Everton was strongest European side, stronger than Madrid, the ban wasnt helpful for Everton.

http://football.guardian.co.uk/Match_Report/0,,2230968,00.html

krøvel vellevold

Quote from: "md49vd"need i remind you Sk Brann finished 3rd on 4 points

only 1 other team achieved same feat even Bayern Munich didnt, it was Bordeaux in France

The team we beat AZ with was 18,19 year old mostly and even 1 16 year old we won 3-2 at AZ Alkmaar who made semi finals or quarter finals last year and hold the longest unbeaten home record in Europe, no other European team has a better record. Inter Milan, Barcelona, Liverpool all couldnt beat AZ Alkmaar but Everton could.

its our 5th straight win in Europe, the reason our co-efficient is so low is because we have not been Europe before except in champs league and uefa cup qualifiers which we lost a few years ago and also because Liverpool fans got us banned from Europe for 10 years when Everton was strongest European side, stronger than Madrid, the ban wasnt helpful for Everton.

Haha!

The coeffisient is made on the results last five seasons. So your excuses about being banned for many many years ago, are not very good... It is at least 10 years since english teams were banned!

And let me also remind you that teams from the bigger leagues have higher coeffisient just because they are from a bigger league. English teams have a 22,618-coeffisient in Europe, even if the club have never played in Europe before. But the belgian teams (like Club Brugge) starts with only 9,594. This means that Everton (with a 24,618-coeffisient) only have made 2,000 points on their own, while Club Brugge (with a 45,564-coeffisient) have made 35,979 points on their own. Of course Everton have a harder way to Europe, because they play in a better league than Club Brugge. But I'm quite sure that no 1 in Belgium are (almost) as good as those teams behind Arsenal, ManU, Chelsea and Liverpool in England. But I guess you big headed englishmen think that even pub league teams in England are better than the best teams in Belgium...

Anyway, you lost 1-5 vs Dinamo Bucharest two seasons ago in the first round of uefa-cup. If you can lose by 4 goals for number 3 in Romania (that season), you can certainly lose by one goal for the best Norwegian team!
Legg ned hele klubben!

md49vd

we lost away to them and beat them at home. Plus we didnt have andy johnson or yakubu 20 mils worth of strikers, we had shitty james beattie and marcus bent and old man duncan ferguson. We are now a much stronger side.

and let me tell you that was probably because our morale was so low from being knocked out of the champions league qualifiers by a cheating Ref Pierlugini Collina who dissallowed a perfectly good goal for us in villareal that would have made it 2-1 to us. because of that we got knocked out and villareal went to the semi finals of the CHAMPS LEAGUE

has Brann ever nearly beaten a side that went to champs league semi finals?

and yes our co-efficient is high cos of the league we are in, but clubb brugge would probably be a mid-table side in the Prem.

last 5 years we have finished only twice in European spots, we finished 4th ahead of Liverpool and we finished 6th.

Daffi

Quote from: "md49vd"we lost away to them and beat them at home. Plus we didnt have andy johnson or yakubu 20 mils worth of strikers, we had shitty james beattie and marcus bent and old man duncan ferguson. We are now a much stronger side.

and let me tell you that was probably because our morale was so low from being knocked out of the champions league qualifiers by a cheating Ref Pierlugini Collina who dissallowed a perfectly good goal for us in villareal that would have made it 2-1 to us. because of that we got knocked out and villareal went to the semi finals of the CHAMPS LEAGUE

and yes our co-efficient is high cos of the league we are in, but clubb brugge would probably be a mid-table side in the Prem.

last 5 years we have finished only twice in European spots, we finished 4th ahead of Liverpool and we finished 6th.

Well, actually, we almost beat Liverpool at home in 97, and they've won the whole damn thing.. Although, thats 10 years ago..

Ricky

Quote from: md49vdhas Brann ever nearly beaten a side that went to champs league semi finals?

No, we're usually stuck in the uefa cup. But for what it's worth, both our central midfielders have played in the CL semi finals ;)

And from what I can see, no one did worse against Villarreal in the champs league than Everton :p

Villarreal - Everton 2-1, 2-1
Villarreal - Man.Utd 0-0, 0-0
Villarreal - Lille 1-0, 0-0
Villarreal - Benfica 1-1, 1-0
Villarreal - Rangers 1-1, 2-2
Villarreal - Inter 1-0, 1-2
Villarreal - Arsenal 0-0, 0-1

Falkman

Quote from: "md49vd"need i remind you Sk Brann finished 3rd on 4 points

33  Wessels  

2  Hibbert  
16  Jagielka  
5  Lescott  
19  Nuno Valente  

10  Gravesen  
26  Carsley  
20  Pienaar  

11  McFadden  

28  Anichebe  
8  Johnson  

i really can not find many at the the age of 18 or 19 in this team.. i know  that Vaughan came off the bench and scored the winner, he seems to be a good prospect ( Anichebe as well). but apart from those two, i can not remember that your youngsters have been given too much recognition by the press.. correct me if I am  wrong!

jako

Jack Rodwell 16! Future England Captain.
Bjarni Vidarsson 19. Those were the two other youngsters.
quot;One Evertonian is worth twenty Liverpudlians,"
-Brian Labone

md49vd

Daffi i dont call a 4-1 agg win for Liverpool close?

ours should have been 3-3 agg with Villareal but ref conned us
read this: http://www.football.co.uk/everton/collina_bent_was_the_culprit_209311.shtml

ricky teams lost to villareal by 1 goal, just like everton so..?? shows you how good they are... look at their co-efficient rating.

and Falkman

Wessels - reserve goalkeeper
Gravesen, Valente, Hibbert, Anichebe not first choice

not all youngsters played as you can imagine this is uefa cup but alot travelled and some played

http://sport.independent.co.uk/football/european/article3273217.ece

Vaughan scored winner - 19
Anichebe played 90 mins and made final goal assist - 19
Vidarsson came on - 19
Rodwell came on - 16
Jutkiewicz - 19
Boyle - 21
Irving - 19
Kissock - 18

at the final whistle on two of our first team players left on pitch: Lee Carsley defensive midfielder and Joleon Lescott central defender that was all. Rest are reserve or youth.

md49vd

and rodwell the 16 year old got alot of press because of his age. Youngest ever Everton player to play in Europe.

type Jack Rodwell in google.

jako

Quote from: "Daffi"Well, actually, we almost beat Liverpool at home in 97, and they've won the whole damn thing.. Although, thats 10 years ago..

Pool didn't win the trophy i 97. They didn't even make to the final...
Actually Cup Winners cup is the only European Trophy they haven't won. But Everton won it back in 1985.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Cup_Winners'_Cup
quot;One Evertonian is worth twenty Liverpudlians,"
-Brian Labone

C@Bøe_79

1 Johan Thorbjørnsen 9 0 0 0 - Goalie talent.
16 Joakim Sjöhage 6 0 0 0 - Young swedish talent that has yet to deliver.
26 Knut Walde 4 0 0 0 - Average central defender.
24 Nils Kenneth Udjus - Keeper reserve.
19 Nicolai Misje - Talent.

These players are the only 5 players that have not played for their national team, 6 if you include former Aberdeen midfielder Cato Guntveit..

At the end of this summer, we had 6 of our starting 11 on the national team of Norway. And we had both our central defenders on call for Iceland.
So don`t expect a WO, but you guys will have the advantage of beeing in the middle of your season.. When we play you, we are about 2 months shy of our season opener and ending a 2 month long gameless periode..
Bergen og Hansa til eg dør!!!!!

Vær med og støtt tifo-gruppen med noen kroner, kontonummer 3628.52.72631

krøvel vellevold

Quote from: "md49vd"we lost away to them and beat them at home. Plus we didnt have andy johnson or yakubu 20 mils worth of strikers, we had shitty james beattie and marcus bent and old man duncan ferguson. We are now a much stronger side.

Here are some of the teams we have beaten i eurocups: We sent PSV out of the tournament in 95/96, we beat Werder Bremen 2-0 at home in 98/99 (the away game we lost 0-2, and we went out after extra time in Bremen), in 97/98 we beat Grasshoppers Zürich 2-0 at home, and this year we've sent Club Brugge, Rennes and Dinamo Zagreb out of the tournament. In 95/96 we had an 1-1 draw against Liverpool at home.

Earlier we were a much better team home than away in Europe. But this season we have been better away in all rounds.

You say that Club Brugge probably would be a mid-table team in PL. Yes, and we sent them out of the tournament... Everton is only 4-5 points ahead of the mid table teams in PL... This season you've lost for teams like Villa (no 8), Newcastle (no 11) and Reading (no 12). When you can lose for these teams, you may certainly lose for Club Brugge as well!  Remember that we also sent Dinamo Zagreb out of the tournament. You may laugh of Dinamo Zagreb, but they don't in Amsterdam. Because Dinamo Zagreb sent Ajax out of the tournament in this years 1st round. Dinamo won the game in Amsterdam, but they lost in Bergen...

And we have made the record welsh (and british?) home defeat in Europe: Carmarthen - Brann 0-8. Even Liverpool didn't manage more than a 3-0 away win against the welsh team they played just months after the Champions League title win.
Legg ned hele klubben!

md49vd

i know its not going to be easy

but saying you beat a WELSH side 8-0 doesnt impress any English people, here we think the welsh are shit and shag sheep as in have sex with sheep.
We beat Sunderland 7-1 this season.

anyways off to watch Everton vs. Man Utd.

md49vd

also losing to Newcastle and Reading and Villa we were AWAY from home

and Newcastle have some world class players in a 60,000 seater Stadium like Michael Owen, England Striker, Obafemi Martins ex inter milan striker and nigerian international. Reading also Beat Liverpool 3-1 at Majeski Stadium we only lost 2-1.

sydnes76

Quote from: "md49vd"i know its not going to be easy

but saying you beat a WELSH side 8-0 doesnt impress any English people, here we think the welsh are shit and shag sheep as in have sex with sheep.
We beat Sunderland 7-1 this season.

anyways off to watch Everton vs. Man Utd.

Maybe its because the Britain girls are so ugly that most of you prefer sheep?
Hope you beat the crap out of man u....

Go Up